Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 32

Hi everyone! I miss you tons but can I just tell you that missions are the coolest?!? And they fly by. My brain is still in May, and it's already July! So weird... I am totally exhausted every night but I am SO HAPPY... it honestly doesn't make a lot of sense because we barely have time to think but I know it's because I'm doing my best to serve with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. I think a lot of people think that visitors center sisters are kind of pansies but I cannot BELIEVE how much we have going on right now. We are at the sites 5 days/week now... so that basically leaves a little time to study at home each day, and then p-days and Sundays. But miracles are happening and we are finding more, not less people to teach! Again, it doesn't make sense... it's literally miraculous! So my proselyting area is just about as busy as it's ever been, and then we are at the sites pretty much all the time... and when we get there, it's very busy because of summer vacation... literally sometimes we are lucky if we can grab a drink of water between tours. And the tours are usually like 15 people and there always seem to be cranky children... I totally love it. It is really weird how I am so energized, and I can engage small children and bring the Spirit and discern people's needs... being a missionary is so cool! My companion and I are getting along better than ever before... she told me yesterday that she has two brothers but no sisters at home, but that i am starting to feel like her sister. And it's totally true! We still really different people from really different backgrounds, and we still have the occasional communication problems, but we love each other and the Lord and that's what matters.


I need to run but I LOVE YOU ALL very much! Have a great week <3


Love,
Sister Schank :)

Lisa Arnold (Tom's mom) was in the area on business and came to the Whitmer Farm for a tour.

Me and my 3 traffic tickets, which were all revoked!