Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 31

Hi! :) This week has been crazy but great. We got the van back; I went to traffic court on Wednesday and all 3 tickets were revoked. The next day I worked at the Peter Whitmer farm, and Sister Arnold (Tom's mom) came by for a tour because she was in the area for business, which was really cool. It was great to be able to talk with someone I know, especially about gospel topics. :) We had a GREAT lesson with Leah, and she is making goals with the bishop this week to get her patriarchal blessing and to the temple. I really love her. :) My companion and I are working together better than ever... still not perfect, but I feel like we are actually getting to be friends. The Spirit and gift of tongues is playing a huge role in our relationship, which is so cool to see.

Found out this weekend that my relief society president just got a job in Bountiful, and they are thinking of moving to West Kaysville in September! Mom, I gave her your cell phone number... she said she is actually going to be out there in a week and one of the houses they are looking at is on our street! Small world.

It's getting a lot crazier at the sites... we are there 5 days/week now, which is crazy but awesome. It is really cool to have people come to you and want to learn, when you are a missionary. Especially when we spend most of our area time trying to find people who will let us teach them.

Thank you for all your love and support. A couple of weeks ago, someone came into the visitors center... he hadn't served a mission, but his little brother was in Africa and he wanted to get an idea of how to support him. He asked what I missed the most, and immediately without having to think, I said my family---but that they were doing awesome at supporting and loving me. So, thanks! I love you all. Have a great week! <3