Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 24


Hi everyone! First of all, soso excited to talk to my family on Sunday!  Second, did you see the CES broadcast last night?! It was awesome. I am RIGHT THERE in The Sacred Grove all the time! In fact, I will be there tomorrow... I actually went on tour with Bob Parrott shortly after Elder Jensen did... sneak preview. Everyone should watch it, it made me feel a little closer to my loved ones back home to know they would get to see a little peek of a place that is so close to my heart (and physical proximity). Someday we will all have to go to the Sacred Grove together. <3

Here is the link to watch the broadcast.
My health is doing alright. I had the flu or something this week and threw up, but feeling all better from that. My cardiologist appt is Wednesday, so I will update you Sunday. So excited to talk to you then!
Last thought---we had a training this week about how angels are all around us, as well as the Holy Ghost inside us. Look for them this week! I know they are there, including grandpa.
Love you! <3