Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 40

Dear family,

This week has been a lot like Kenny's it sounds like... great, but not super eventful. We did a lot of service this week... gardening, moving/packing, and volunteering at an old folk's home carnival. It has been really special this week just to be able to work towards loving others as Christ would... seeing them through His eyes and trying to get to know them and make them feel how important they are to Him. We have been asked by multiple people in the past couple of weeks if we are angels, and I know that is because of the Spirit that people can feel testifying to them of God's love. We are here as authorized representatives of Jesus Christ, and the more I come to understand what that means, the more I want to help and serve and love. Every person we come in contact with needs this gospel! I feel so blessed to be able to play a small role in that. I can't believe how fast the first half of my mission has flown, but I am so grateful to every one of you who is supporting and praying for me. Love you all!

Love,
Sister Schank