Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 22

Whew, it has been a crazy week. First of all, I have been pretty sick. Dizzy, tired, and chest pains, mostly.
I had an appointment on Friday and Saturday went to the hospital for some blood work and a chest x-ray. The results should be back by tomorrow, so hopefully by next week's email I will be diagnosed and treated. :) Pray for me, and don't worry too much. I got a blessing Friday and I am already starting to feel better.
Our ward also had a baptism this week :) Not my investigator, but still exciting. I love baptisms :) There is something really special when someone is willing to make covenants with God.
We also got a few visits from Salt Lake this week. We had a couple of training meetings with Mark Lusvardi, who trains site sisters all over the world. I learned a lot of good things about loving the people we teach, even if we only get to see them for a few minutes. We also got to attend a training meeting held by Brother Russell T. Osguthorpe, the General Sunday School President, about teaching in wards and families. He is a really cool man and I loved the training.
I really need to run but I love you all! Thanks <3